Finding your own Designated Hitter DH to help you handle your divorce. “Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
Archive | Chicks Chat and Change RSS feed for this section
BRINGING LIKE-MINDED UNITED WAY PHILANTHROPIST TOGETHER TO EXCHANGE IDEAS IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE OUR COMMUNITIES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Fabulous Financial Facts – Tax Strategies for Job Hunters January 7, 2013
- S is for Student Loans Continued – Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). February 18, 2013
- T is for Technology and Parenting. February 25, 2013
- O is for Online Shopping PrOs and COns August 25, 2014
- N is for do you NEED Gap Insurance? August 19, 2014
- M is for The Magic or Madness of Money and the Brain August 11, 2014
- AZ Asks Advisor Views August 7, 2014
- L is for Learning to Love Your Life after Divorce August 4, 2014