Finding your own Designated Hitter DH to help you handle your divorce. “Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
Archive | Chicks Chat and Change RSS feed for this section
BRINGING LIKE-MINDED UNITED WAY PHILANTHROPIST TOGETHER TO EXCHANGE IDEAS IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE OUR COMMUNITIES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- What’s inside Your Purse? – Newlyweds January 16, 2013
- U if for Underestimating the Complexities of Social Security. March 4, 2013
- Chicks Chat and Change Update March 5, 2013
- Q is for Question the Financial Fidelity in your Marriage September 15, 2014
- P is Prenups as an Estate Planning Tool September 8, 2014
- Labor Day: A Brief History of the Labor Movement September 1, 2014
- O is for Online Shopping PrOs and COns August 25, 2014
- N is for do you NEED Gap Insurance? August 19, 2014