Finding your own Designated Hitter DH to help you handle your divorce. “Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
Archive | Chicks Chat and Change RSS feed for this section
BRINGING LIKE-MINDED UNITED WAY PHILANTHROPIST TOGETHER TO EXCHANGE IDEAS IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE OUR COMMUNITIES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- U if for Underestimating the Complexities of Social Security. March 4, 2013
- T is for Technology and Parenting. February 25, 2013
- S is for Student Loans Continued – Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). February 18, 2013
- K is for Knowing When to Have “The Talk” with Your Parents July 28, 2014
- J is for Just Do It! July 21, 2014
- I is for Should I Stay or Should I go now? July 14, 2014
- Come Celebrate Successful Women at our Luncheon and Book Signing Event July 8, 2014
- H is for How Helpful is Your Smart Phone? July 7, 2014