1) Take the youngsters with you to a credit union (or a bank) when you open their savings accounts. I still remember how old I felt when I went to North Carolina National Bank to deposit my birthday money. Beginning the regular savings habit early is one of the keys to savings success. 2) Don’t […]
Archive | Chicks Chat and Change RSS feed for this section
Here is a checklist for you to deal with as a recent widow. Whether or not you are the executor of the Estate—there are a number of tasks to address. As soon as it is practical, Make an appointment or have a phone call with your attorney, financial advisor and accountant and insurance agent. What […]
Let’s talk about ways you can teach your kids about money: First As soon as children can count, introduce them to money. Take an active role because repetition and observing others are the two methods they learn by. Second communicate with your children about your values concerning money and how to save it, make it grow […]
What are the benefits of an HSA? Health Savings Account or Medical IRA Issues to consider when choosing health insurance.
Finding your own Designated Hitter DH to help you handle your divorce.
BRINGING LIKE-MINDED UNITED WAY PHILANTHROPIST TOGETHER TO EXCHANGE IDEAS IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE OUR COMMUNITIES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- J is for Job Hunting after Graduation. June 17, 2013
- Labor Day Message September 2, 2013
- U is for Utilizing the Global Entry Program. September 9, 2013
- R is for “Reorganizing” Your Digital Photos April 13, 2015
- When Your Child Begs For A Pet April 8, 2015
- Q is for Questioning Your Financial Priorities April 6, 2015
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a proud sponsor of The 2015 African American Leadership Speaker Series April 6, 2015
- What’s Your Magic Number? April 1, 2015