What does your Purse say about you? The purse is where it all begins—how old were you when you first got your purse? What did you put in it?
Archive | Chicks Chat and Change RSS feed for this section
Tennis has always been an important part of who I am. Because of this, I tend to view life as a tennis match—you just never know what might fly over the net. As we go through different stages in our lives, most of us try to plan for the unexpected and think we have ACED [...]
Getting a college degree is expensive but it is an investment in your child’s future. When considering the right college for your child, you also need to factor in the reality of your fiancial situation. Do you have a financial college plan for your child that can meet their needs as well as your own? [...]
People who care for their aging parents while still supporting their own children and trying to save for their own retirement is known as the sandwich generation. Now it is also being referred to as the triple-decker club sandwich because of all of the extra garnish that comes along with it. Could this happen to [...]
Are you ready for the unexpected? Have you taken time to explore long-term care insurance options to help protect your financial plans in case the unexpected happens? Questions from AZ to you.
As a child, what was the most important lesson you learned about money? Does it affect the way you save and/or spend your money? Has it affected you in a positive or negative way? Example of my family going to the racetrack. Questions from AZ
Looking back on my personal experience, my parents had a big influence on the way I view money and spend it. Think about how your parents thought and handled money. I learned very early on what it meant to support family businesses. Questions from AZ
ChicksChatandChange.com – Price vs. Loyalty. A look at family money history and the influence it can have in your financial decision making. Questions from AZ
Welcome to Chicks, Chat and Change. I am Ann Zuraw. The name Chicks, Chat and Change says it all! The best way that I have found to make change or improvements in my life is to CHIT CHAT about it. The focus of my video blog is on [...]
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- B is for Becoming Financially Independent. October 1, 2012
- V is for Vacation. Did you Factor in All the Hidden Fees? August 21, 2012
- AZ Asks: Abbey Donnelly to tell us how Networking Works. August 16, 2012
- Chicks Chat and Change Fabulous Financial Facts – Common Stock Vs. Preferred Stock August 15, 2012
- U is for Understanding Your Credit Score. August 13, 2012
- “Financial Issues to Consider during Divorce” May 17, 2013
- E is for Elder Care: How to Help Your Parents Manage May 15, 2013
- D is for De-clutter your home and help your finances. May 6, 2013
- C is for Can You Afford Early Retirement? April 29, 2013
- B if for the The Basics of Long-Term Care Insurance. April 22, 2013