Helping clients to have Perspective on their financial objectives.
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
advisor, business, cash flow, divorce advice for women, finance, financial, Financial objective, Financial perspective, financial plan, Financial planner, finding balance, helping clients with financial objectives, investment, investor, life stage financial, money, planner, planning, savings, setting goals, strategy, wealth management, women and money
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- U if for Underestimating the Complexities of Social Security. March 4, 2013
- D is for De-clutter Your Home and Help Your Finances. May 6, 2013
- E is for Elder Care: How to Help Your Parents Manage. May 15, 2013
- More Ways to teach your kids about money December 17, 2014
- D is for Dashing Away the Holiday Blues December 15, 2014
- A Checklist For Widows December 10, 2014
- C is for Co-Parenting After Your Divorce December 8, 2014
- Ways to teach your kids about money December 3, 2014