Helping clients to have Perspective on their financial objectives.
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
advisor, business, cash flow, divorce advice for women, finance, financial, Financial objective, Financial perspective, financial plan, Financial planner, finding balance, helping clients with financial objectives, investment, investor, life stage financial, money, planner, planning, savings, setting goals, strategy, wealth management, women and money
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Please support the March of Dimes at the 22nd Annual Signature Chefs Auction September 11, 2013
- U is for Utilizing the Global Entry Program. September 9, 2013
- Labor Day Message September 2, 2013
- P is for Paying Back Your Debt March 30, 2015
- The Stock You Can’t Let Go Of! March 25, 2015
- O is for Overspending and How to Stop it! March 23, 2015
- N is for “NGU” – NEVER GIVE UP! March 16, 2015
- Ann Zuraw listed as one of the Top 100 “Most Social” Financial Advisors. March 13, 2015