Helping clients to have Perspective on their financial objectives.
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
advisor, business, cash flow, divorce advice for women, finance, financial, Financial objective, Financial perspective, financial plan, Financial planner, finding balance, helping clients with financial objectives, investment, investor, life stage financial, money, planner, planning, savings, setting goals, strategy, wealth management, women and money
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Fabulous Financial Facts – Tax Strategies for Job Hunters January 7, 2013
- S is for Student Loans Continued – Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). February 18, 2013
- T is for Technology and Parenting. February 25, 2013
- O is for Online Shopping PrOs and COns August 25, 2014
- N is for do you NEED Gap Insurance? August 19, 2014
- M is for The Magic or Madness of Money and the Brain August 11, 2014
- AZ Asks Advisor Views August 7, 2014
- L is for Learning to Love Your Life after Divorce August 4, 2014
advisor ann zuraw balanced life before divorce business cash flow Chicks Chat and Change confidence dealing with divorce dealing with ex in divorce divorce advice divorce advice for women divorce and control divorce and judgment divorce and money divorce decisions divorce financial planning divorce motivation divorce planning divorce support facing facts finance financial financial plan Financial planner finding balance getting divorced happiness ida independent investment investments and divorce investor job search life stage financial money planner planning preparing for divorce retirement IRA savings setting goals social media strategy wealth management women and money