Helping clients to have Perspective on their financial objectives.
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
advisor, business, cash flow, divorce advice for women, finance, financial, Financial objective, Financial perspective, financial plan, Financial planner, finding balance, helping clients with financial objectives, investment, investor, life stage financial, money, planner, planning, savings, setting goals, strategy, wealth management, women and money
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- J is for Job Hunting after Graduation. June 17, 2013
- Labor Day Message September 2, 2013
- U is for Utilizing the Global Entry Program. September 9, 2013
- R is for “Reorganizing” Your Digital Photos April 13, 2015
- When Your Child Begs For A Pet April 8, 2015
- Q is for Questioning Your Financial Priorities April 6, 2015
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a proud sponsor of The 2015 African American Leadership Speaker Series April 6, 2015
- What’s Your Magic Number? April 1, 2015