Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- J is for Job Hunting after Graduation. June 17, 2013
- Labor Day Message September 2, 2013
- U is for Utilizing the Global Entry Program. September 9, 2013
- S is for Safe Guard Your Child’s Identity April 20, 2015
- R is for “Reorganizing” Your Digital Photos April 13, 2015
- When Your Child Begs For A Pet April 8, 2015
- Q is for Questioning Your Financial Priorities April 6, 2015
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a proud sponsor of The 2015 African American Leadership Speaker Series April 6, 2015