Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Mid-Year Outlook 2013 July 30, 2013
- Q is for a Quick Guide on Dealing with your Boomerang Kid. August 5, 2013
- R is for Taking Personal Responsibility for your Life. August 12, 2013
- The Stock You Can’t Let Go Of! March 25, 2015
- O is for Overspending and How to Stop it! March 23, 2015
- N is for “NGU” – NEVER GIVE UP! March 16, 2015
- Ann Zuraw listed as one of the Top 100 “Most Social” Financial Advisors. March 13, 2015
- Ann Zuraw to speak at the 2015 Women’s Leadership Summit March 12, 2015