Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- U if for Underestimating the Complexities of Social Security. March 4, 2013
- T is for Technology and Parenting. February 25, 2013
- S is for Student Loans Continued – Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). February 18, 2013
- K is for Knowing When to Have “The Talk” with Your Parents July 28, 2014
- J is for Just Do It! July 21, 2014
- I is for Should I Stay or Should I go now? July 14, 2014
- Come Celebrate Successful Women at our Luncheon and Book Signing Event July 8, 2014
- H is for How Helpful is Your Smart Phone? July 7, 2014