Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- A is for What Is Asset Allocation? April 15, 2013
- O Is for Home Ownership – is it right for you? January 14, 2013
- Fabulous Financial Facts – Tax Strategies for Job Hunters January 7, 2013
- Choosing Healthy Habits in the New Year. January 7, 2013
- W is for Why Women Worry about becoming “Bag Ladies” April 14, 2014
- V is for Go Vegetarian, Save Dollars & the Planet! April 7, 2014
- U is for Utilizing your HSA as a Medical IRA March 31, 2014
- T is for Tax Mistakes You Should Avoid March 24, 2014
- AZ Asks Advisor Views March 19, 2014