Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- Chicks Chat and Change – Sponsor for Converge South 2012 October 3, 2012
- Chicks Chat and Change -Fabulous Financial Facts – Market “Cap” August 22, 2012
- V is for Vacation. Did you Factor in All the Hidden Fees? August 21, 2012
- AZ Asks: Abbey Donnelly to tell us how Networking Works. August 16, 2012
- Chicks Chat and Change Fabulous Financial Facts – Common Stock Vs. Preferred Stock August 15, 2012
- Ann Zuraw at the Women’s Resource Center – Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 May 21, 2013
- F is for Overcoming Your Financial Fears. May 21, 2013
- “Financial Issues to Consider during Divorce” May 17, 2013
- E is for Elder Care: How to Help Your Parents Manage May 15, 2013
- D is for De-clutter your home and help your finances. May 6, 2013