Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- V is for Various Costs Cutting tips. March 11, 2013
- Fabulous Financial Facts – Spending Strategy for the Holidays January 2, 2013
- M is for Making Financial Resolutions in the New Year. December 31, 2012
- Holiday Gratitude December 24, 2012
- Q is for “Should I Quit My Job to raise the children”? March 3, 2014
- P is for Paper Overload and You February 24, 2014
- O is for Overspending: Why we do it and how we can control it? February 17, 2014
- Join Zuraw Financial at Well•Spring Retirement – March 27th – 9:00-10:00 a.m. February 14, 2014
- AZ Asks: Advisors Views February 12, 2014