Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Financial Confidence a Chief Concern for Women. January 17, 2013
- H is for How Does Your Money History Affect You Today? November 12, 2012
- G is for Getting Ready for Tax Season if You are Job-Hunting. November 5, 2012
- Fabulous Financial Facts – Some Things Your Kids Need to Know About Money. October 31, 2012
- What do you consider when looking at your financial situation? December 11, 2013
- G is for Holiday Gifting with Gratitude December 10, 2013
- How to Measure Financial Performance? December 4, 2013
- F is For Friends Don’t Let Friends Make Financial Mistakes December 2, 2013
- Do people have Diversified portfolios? November 27, 2013