ann zuraw financial advisors greensboro nc sm

Ann Zuraw Highlighted in CityWire RIA – “My Model Portfolio”

What is your overall investment philosophy?

We use a combination of active and passive investments to achieve a diversification of asset allocation and strategies. We prefer liquid investments over alternatives, such as annuities and real estate, and we believe that the capital markets provide an opportunity to grow your money over the long term if you take both top-down and bottom-up viewpoints.
I was interviewed for CityWireUSA. I talked with Isaiah Green about my model portfolio.

Read the article here…

My Model Portfolio: Zuraw Financial Advisors

What models do you offer clients?

We prefer to use investment vehicles, although the specific allocation may be unique based on our clients’ situations, amount of assets, risk profiles and objectives. Of our $200 million in assets under management, more than 80% is in taxable assets and the other 20% is in retirement assets.

Read the article here…

My Model Portfolio: Zuraw Financial Advisors

How do you view manager selection?

I have been working with Torray since 2014. I like that it is a smaller firm, as I can work closely with the managers.They often visit our firm for one-on-one conversations with clients or to lead informational talks about investment vehicles.

Read the article here…

My Model Portfolio: Zuraw Financial Advisors

What types of clients do you work with?

We work with clients of all ages and economic backgrounds, although we specialize in serving families across multiple generations, particularly where family businesses are involved. We often work with the entire family and offer guidance for our clients’ children.

Read the article here…

My Model Portfolio: Zuraw Financial Advisors