When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 Time: 7:30 a.m. Where: Empire Room Downtown […]
Archive | EVENTS RSS feed for this section
Zuraw Financial Advisors is the Proud Sponsor of the “Save a Place for ACE” Fundraiser for the Adult Center for Enrichment (ACE).
Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2017 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Registration begins 11 a.m. Lunch served at 11:30 a.m. Where: Grandover Resort 1000 Club Road […]
Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
When: Monday, May 23, 2016 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Where: Grandover Resort Greensboro, NC Click here to RSVP and purchase tickets. Event proceeds support programs that break the cycle of poverty. We invite […]
Tech Savvy at The University of North Carolina Greensboro April, 9, 2016 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM. University of North Carolina, Greensboro Sullivan Science Building Greensboro, NC 27412 This program introduces girls in sixth through ninth grades to many types of careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), and teaches “savvy skills” such as […]
Monday, April 4th, 2016 10:00 am – 11:45 am, held prior to the Women in Business Luncheon Downtown Marriott Greensboro 304 N Greene St, Greensboro, NC Cost to attend Mentoring Monday is $30.00 For a third year, The Triad Business Journal will join more than 10,000 businesswomen in 43 cities across the country to celebrate Bizwomen […]
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- M is for Money Habits for a Lifetime and How They Affect Retirement. May 22, 2017
- L is for Leaving Loneliness Behind May 15, 2017
- K is for Kickstart your Business using the Power of Social Media May 8, 2017
- J is for the Journey of Job Hunting after 50 May 1, 2017
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is the Proud Sponsor of the “Save a Place for ACE” Fundraiser for the Adult Center for Enrichment (ACE). April 25, 2017