Independent Advisors Outlook Study 2017
Archive | EVENTS RSS feed for this section
ANN ZURAW is Ranked #8 on INVESTOPEDIA’s List of Top 100 Influential Financial Advisors
Zuraw Financial Advisors is the Proud Sponsor of the “Save a Place for ACE” Fundraiser for the Adult Center for Enrichment (ACE).
When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 Time: 7:30 a.m. Where: Empire Room Downtown […]
Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2017 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Registration begins 11 a.m. Lunch served at 11:30 a.m. Where: Grandover Resort 1000 Club Road […]
Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
When: Monday, May 23, 2016 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Where: Grandover Resort Greensboro, NC Click here to RSVP and purchase tickets. Event proceeds support programs that break the cycle of poverty. We invite […]
Tech Savvy at The University of North Carolina Greensboro April, 9, 2016 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM. University of North Carolina, Greensboro Sullivan Science Building Greensboro, NC 27412 This program introduces girls in sixth through ninth grades to many types of careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), and teaches “savvy skills” such as […]
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Ann Zuraw named one of the Most Influential Women in Finance on Twitter July 20, 2017
- S is for Six Tips to A Successful Financial Future July 17, 2017
- R is for Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as a Charitable Distributions July 10, 2017
- Celebrate Your Independence! July 3, 2017
- Ann Supports the Fiduciary Rule – Schwab Outlook 2017 June 30, 2017