Archive | EVENTS RSS feed for this section
Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
When: Monday, May 23, 2016 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Where: Grandover Resort Greensboro, NC Click here to RSVP and purchase tickets. Event proceeds support programs that break the cycle of poverty. We invite […]
Tech Savvy at The University of North Carolina Greensboro April, 9, 2016 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM. University of North Carolina, Greensboro Sullivan Science Building Greensboro, NC 27412 This program introduces girls in sixth through ninth grades to many types of careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), and teaches “savvy skills” such as […]
Monday, April 4th, 2016 10:00 am – 11:45 am, held prior to the Women in Business Luncheon Downtown Marriott Greensboro 304 N Greene St, Greensboro, NC Cost to attend Mentoring Monday is $30.00 For a third year, The Triad Business Journal will join more than 10,000 businesswomen in 43 cities across the country to celebrate Bizwomen […]
Handbags for Hope 2015 Join us on Wednesday, October, 28, 2015 5:45 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. Greensboro Country Club 410 Sunset Drive Greensboro, NC 27408 $50 for individual tickets. Girlfriend tables and sponsorships start at $300. Go to Event Website It will be an exciting evening and will included an auction of hundreds of […]
Congratulations to Ann Zuraw for being ranked No. 48 on Bright Scope’s list of the “Top 100” Most Social Financial Advisors. She has also placed as the No. 1 financial blog in North Carolina! The Rank considers several individually weighted data points around an advisor’s Twitter profile and Blog, such as Followers, Tweet activity, and Moz Page […]
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- A to Z Guide for “Awe”some Living! February 27, 2017
- Z is for Having a Zestful Life! February 21, 2017
- Y is for Yahoo You’re Fifty – time to take a good look at your finances February 13, 2017
- X if for You need to eXpel Your Urge to Overspend February 6, 2017
- W is for Why Women Divorce January 31, 2017