Come Join Ann at the March of Dimes Annual Signature Chefs Auction
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™).If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
- Sign Up Today!
- Get Recharged at the Women’ Resource Center of Greensboro – Sign Up Today!
- Don’t Miss Our Financial Boot Camp – August 5th, 2016
- Ann to Speak at Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Y is for Yahoo You’re Fifty – time to take a good look at your finances February 13, 2017
- X if for You need to eXpel Your Urge to Overspend February 6, 2017
- W is for Why Women Divorce January 31, 2017
- V is for Various Tax Breaks for those over 50 January 23, 2017
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. January 16, 2017