Come Join Ann at the March of Dimes Annual Signature Chefs Auction
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
- Get Recharged at the Women’ Resource Center of Greensboro – Sign Up Today!
- Don’t Miss Our Financial Boot Camp – August 5th, 2016
- Ann to Speak at Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
- Ann is proud to be part of this year’s Tech Savvy, a program of AAUW
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- J is for the Justifying your Spending Habits are you Frugal or Cheap? October 24, 2016
- I is for the Importance of starting an IRA early October 17, 2016
- H is for How Money Influences Our Lives October 10, 2016
- G is for Gathering Important Life Documents October 3, 2016
- F is for Favor a Fiduciary Advisor and See What We Offer September 26, 2016