Come Join Ann at the March of Dimes Annual Signature Chefs Auction
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
- Don’t Miss Our Financial Boot Camp – August 5th, 2016
- Ann to Speak at Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Zuraw Financial Advisors is a Proud Sponsor of The 2016 United Way of Greater Greensboro Community Speaker Series.
- Ann is proud to be part of this year’s Tech Savvy, a program of AAUW
- ANN will be one of the MENTORS at this year’s BIZWOMEN MENTORING MONDAY EVENT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- C is for Choosing Dignity in Divorce August 29, 2016
- B is for Balancing Your Work and Care-giving August 22, 2016
- A is for Angry about the Pink Tax – Avoid it! August 15, 2016
- Z is for ZFA’s Divorce Issues to Consider August 8, 2016
- Y is for “Your” Brain on Pokemon Go July 31, 2016