Chicks Chat and Change WON the Triad Business Journal’s local Social Madness Contest!
Please click on link to see complete interview with Ann Zuraw.
We now need your help to WIN Nationally!
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change at The Triad Buisness Journal’s Social Madness Contest
With your help we can win $10,000 for a local non-profit organization.
Please Vote for Chicks Chat and Change to Win National Social Madness Contest
About Ann ZurawAnn Zuraw, the voice behind "Chicks, Chat and Change", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™).If you have comments on this post contact Ann Zuraw
Free Email Updates
Enter your email address to receive free updates from Chicks, Chat and Change. (we respect your privacy)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join us on Facebook
About Ann Zuraw
Ann Zuraw, the voice behind "Women, Money, and Divorce", is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Certified Financial Divorce Analyst (CDFA™) helping women achieve financial success!
Have a Question?
- AZ Asks Kathleen McQuiggan January 19, 2012
- P is For Prenuptial. Is it Good or Bad for Your Marriage? July 2, 2012
- Successful Financial Future February 4, 2015
- P is for Protecting Your Digital Estate. July 29, 2013
- T is for “Teaching your Teen” to Manage Money. August 26, 2013
- Ann Zuraw named one of the Most Influential Women in Finance on Twitter July 20, 2017
- S is for Six Tips to A Successful Financial Future July 17, 2017
- R is for Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as a Charitable Distributions July 10, 2017
- Celebrate Your Independence! July 3, 2017
- Ann Supports the Fiduciary Rule – Schwab Outlook 2017 June 30, 2017