Memorial Day is a day to pay our respects to Americans who have fallen serving in American Wars. Offering your respect can be done in many ways and here are just a few to consider:
- Fly your American flag at half-staff from Sunrise until Noon. After Noon, the flag is raised up to its full glory to demonstrate the American spirit.
- Participate in a “National Moment of Remembrance” at 3:00 p.m. on May 26th. Observe a minute of silence at 3 o’clock local time for those who have given their lives.
- Donate Blood to the American Red Cross. Remember those heroes who are gone by becoming a hero to someone who needs blood or blood parts.
- Say “Thank You” to a Veteran. This can be as informal as saying thanks to a soldier in uniform or shaking the hand of a veteran.
- Visit a National Memorial or Monument. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Pearl Harbor Memorial, and Arlington National Cemetery are just a few you could visit.
Greetings from AZ
The above material was prepared by Peak Advisor Alliance.