Shopping on a budget can be challenging but do not despair
we have some “yummy” secrets to share:
When seasons change or you want a boost in your style, the norm is to go shopping for the ‘latest and greatest’. However, there are many things you can do to shape up your wardrobe without spending a fortune.
- Be creative with what you already have in your closet, try having a little fun mixing and matching and putting new outfits together. Be brave, be creative, step outside the box and let your imagination help save your budget.
- Have fun bargain hunting, this may not be your ideal pastime, so bring along a friend and make it enjoyable. When shopping for a deal don’t stop at the full price items, go directly to the clearance racks, you may be delighted.
- Plan ahead… when searching for deals on the sale racks, you may have to pick up wardrobe items for next season. For this reason you may want to avoid items that are too trendy so err on the conservative side, unless the new trend suits your style.
- Your clothing foundation is important; choose classic pieces that never go out of style, this is where you will want to invest in quality. Once you have established a base you can mix up your style by layering with inexpensive trendy pieces.
- Accessories are great for revamping your wardrobe and they don’t have to cost a lot of money. Watch for sales on jewelry, scarves, bags and shoes, purchase only what you know you will wear. Use them with your favored outfits to add a stylish twist.
- Avoid being a label lover; the most stylish women seek their own authentic style setting them apart from the crowd. They don’t need a name on a handbag demonstrating how much they spent; they do however posses a healthy savings account and a stronger sense of self.
Answers from A to Z